This is where you get to milk me. Aren't you lucky. Mooo.

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm NOT high maintenance GODDAMIT !

I got this quiz off Bec. No, I really don't give a fuck that quizzes are juvenile and shit.

Or that I am juvenile in publicising the results.

I'm frustrated beyond belief and will do anything to prove to the world I am not demanding/high-maintenance/hard-to-please.

I promise I answered it in all honesty plus more.

You Are Low Maintenance

Otherwise known as "too good to be true"
You're one laid back chica - and men love that!
Just remember that no good guy likes a dormat.
So if you find your self going along to get along...
Stop yourself and put up a little bit of a fight.


And as you can see, I've got issues.

P/s: Who have been giving me hugs?(Look at my Hug Meter--->) OWN UP!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was meeee LOL *hugs*

Monday, November 06, 2006 2:03:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home