This is where you get to milk me. Aren't you lucky. Mooo.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Intoxicated.

I had my Salsa/Reggaeton lesson yesterday night.

I enjoy these lessons immensely. *drools*

There was only the three of us (Ling, Kate, Me) in the class. Three other girls did not turn up.

Oh well, more Julio for us. But it was quite scary when he stood there watching, monitoring and secretly laughing at us dance. (Or more specifically, me) Oh the pressure!

EeLing was so funny. She tried to dance oh-so-sexily and did some cute ballet moves! Hahaha. Mr Sexy Instructor is still better.

And Omg he is only 20!!

Oh and Kate did some kickass karate moves!

Sigh I was the only normal one. Maybe next time I'll do some, umm, cooking in Salsa perhaps?

But anyway, I have something special for all you peeps today.

We learnt a new move called 'The Drunk'. It's such a funky move that does not require alcohol whatsoever!

*Gasp*

And since I want to be a very very very good human being, I decided to make some wonderful contributions to the world...

I present you...The Easy, Step-by-Step Drunk Move Tutorial!!!

Now, stand up and do yo' thang!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So how was that guys?!?!

OH! And make sure you are moving backwards when you do all those steps! Kinda like in a zigzag line backwards.

Took me ten minutes to draw that, man!

Awww, shucks! Don't need to thank me. *giggles*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah yr stick man sucks!! trying to confuse kate and i with those moves so that Julio would love you more eh...

no way.. our intelligence is way about that!

hahaha and kate's karate moves DID NOT KICK ASS!!!

My ballet moves did!

now i repeat how to do those difficult ballet moves:

u have to have a straight back, keep yr head upright, eyes to the front, hands at the waist, and start skipping away!!! *vigorously like there's no tmr!*

and remember you must concentrate and not be distracted by yr surroundings while doin it...

see i taught u guys well aye? Much better than Clara!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:50:00 pm

 
Blogger Ling;) said...

thks kate

hmmm i could teach you too out of good will... at no costs at all..

we could skip Salsa/Reggaeton on tuesday, just you and me what do you say?

hahahah ;)

Friday, October 28, 2005 12:52:00 pm

 
Blogger Lupin Tan said...

Nice illustrations.

Hehe.

Friday, October 28, 2005 1:05:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA LING UR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :P

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:00:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home