This is where you get to milk me. Aren't you lucky. Mooo.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Come on girls, draw circles with your butt!!

I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT:

I EFFING LOVE REGGAETON!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know what that is, it's Latin Hiphop plus Reggae. It's a dance, dumbass!

Sigh I love it! So much fun. I feel so energetic now, practising the moves.

Kate! Ling! Are you guys doing that too?

No?!?!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait till next Tuesday.

Love to see that sexay male instructor shimmy!!!!!

*shimmies*

Dang, gotta do contract and laywering tutes now.

Ciao.


Lots and lots and lots of love,
Reggaeton, WOOPS I mean, Clara.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe

I love reggaeton too. But I wanna find someone good to dance with ...

I like salsa

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:12:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home