This is where you get to milk me. Aren't you lucky. Mooo.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tears will fall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-Never, never give up -

May you rest in peace, Eunice Lee Cay Shing.

You will be dearly missed and remembered.

May God embrace you in His arms, with eternal peace, eternal love, eternal bliss and eternal joy.

You will always be in my heart.

I remember all the funny, quirky, happy, crazy, long-phone-sessions, precious, fun moments we shared.

I knew you for only a short period of time, but those times felt like forever. I knew you inside out.

I still wear the bright orange shirt (your fave colour) with that Happy House fish on it.

I still read the cards you made me, sprinkled with cut out spirals and bright-coloured gel pens.

I remember the first time I met you. It was on the first day of high school.

I remember talking on the phone with you for hours, planning your Hawaiian-themed birthday party.

I remember our newspaper collecting, Puan Florence times.

I remember the funny nicknames we (and especially you) made up. Eclairz.

I remember your crazy-funny, infectious laughs.

You were my best friend and we were as close as sisters.

You were funny, crazy, understanding, beautiful (Yes, I remember that time where we counted the number of guys who were infatuated with you. Twelve), gorgeous inside-out, cute, the best personality, cheerful, bubbly, creative, very sociable...No words can accurately describe you. You were wonderful.

The list goes on forever.

I love you always.

Love Clara.

3 Comments:

Blogger brendee said...

eunice is happy. we should be too =]

Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:03:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dear i know its a hard time, but Eunice wouldn't want you to be sad.

she sounds like a wonderful and beautiful person and she will be very happy knowing that you cherish her in yr memories.

God will take care of her in heaven.

So you must take good care of yourself as well.

love you babe
and take care
ling

Friday, October 21, 2005 5:28:00 pm

 
Blogger Clara said...

weihon: thanks for your kind words..take care :)

brenda: okay

ling : thanks for listening and for the comforting words..*hugs*

Sunday, October 23, 2005 1:50:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home