This is where you get to milk me. Aren't you lucky. Mooo.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

26th September 1987 ~ 19th October 2005

I would like to share this song which was written as a tribute to Nizzey. It was written by her friend, Shaiful Nizam.

"Shaiful & Nana - My Angel (Tribute to Eunice Lee)"
(Shaiful Nizam)

Once upon a time,
when the sun was shining fine,
I met a special angel,
a beautiful pretty angel,
she taught me to hold on,
and gave me strength to carry on

It all seemed too good,
too good to be the truth,
God is taking my angel
my beautiful pretty angel
how would I cope,
when I've lost my source of hope

CHORUS
I wish you're doing fine
in a better place than this
I wish you peace of mind
in a better place than this
I know you're home
In a better place than this

Now that she's gone,
I'm gone with her,
gone in my heart,
right through this heart
I would never be,
never be the same old me

CHORUS X2
I'm praying for your soul,
and for you to make me whole,
I'm really missing my angel,
my beautiful pretty angel...Hold on

---

I miss you so much, Nizze.

I keep thinking about that time you gave me a 'Best Friend' band from Genting Highlands in the school toilet. You were like, 'Hey, Clara, you don't believe in 'best friends' right? Because you said it's bad to rank your friends right?' I was puzzled. And you pulled out this colourful band embroidered with the words 'BEST FRIENDS' and said 'I'm a bit embarassed to give you this, but don't think more to it. We are more like sisters, yea?' We both just giggled like embarassed, lame little girls and you ran out of the toilet. As you left, you said 'Oh you can also use it as a bookmark, you know!'

And the last day of school, before I left for Australia. You were ignoring me the whole day. I kept bugging you asking you why you are ignoring me. You were like 'Can you please get lost? I got more important things to do! Geez, you are so annoying!' You were running around, entertaining other people but me. An hour before the end of the school day, you came up to me and said 'Sorry for ignoring you before. I was doing something important.' You handed me a stack of colourful papers decorated with cute colourful pictures, and more importantly, filled with details of my closest friends, and signatures and notes from lots of people. I never felt so touched in my life. I love how you can make a person feel so special.

---

It was quite comforting reading blogs paying tributes to Nizze. I felt so touched reading about how strong her family is. How her dad spoke about her with his head held high. How Eunice and her Mom had the same dream about Eunice falling off a roof. How Eunice's mom said that Eunice was assigned by God to bring her family up to heaven together. And how they are returning Eunice to God. And how responsible she was. How Lovey said that Eunice was supposed to leave much earlier but she prayed to God to keep Eunice with them for a bit longer.

I chatted to Leetung on MSN briefly as well. That was comforting too.

I told him about the day Eunice told me she likes him.

He apologized for making us argue few years ago. He didn't need to. But I appreciate it.

It is really sweet of him to keep her MSN and Friendster alive too. It is the least he could do to keep her alive, he said.

---

Thanks so much for your kind words, guys. You know who you are. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger siedne said...

I still can't believe it too. It's so sweet to write a song. Forver in our hearts...

Sunday, October 23, 2005 2:02:00 am

 
Blogger kirana said...

thanx for visiting my blog, n im honoured dat u'd post my song on urs...b strong, im sure we're all heartbroken wif her passing..god bless her soul

Sunday, October 23, 2005 6:26:00 pm

 
Blogger h said...

God bless Eunice and Rest in Peace...We miss you..

Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:50:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home