This is where you get to milk me. Aren't you lucky. Mooo.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Wow, look at the title *points above*. It sounds so posh. Like Kate. Hehe. =P

Anyway yea, I wanna wish Mee-Shell a very very Happy 19th Birthday!!! (31st October)

(You are turning 19 right?????? Rights?!!?!? Lol. )

*BIG HUGS*

Hope you are having a blast in Brissie and get loads of cool pressies!!!

Miss ya heaps!! I know you are sad and all without me (LOL not!) but I know you are coping well. *winks*

Hope to see you soon. Perhaps in KL?

Love Clara

x o x o

P/s: Happy Halloween too, people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lupin Tan said...

Happy Belated Halloween.

Friday, November 04, 2005 2:18:00 am

 
Blogger mikexmichelle said...

hahha HAPPY BURFDAY again Clara..All the best for the upcoming exams also...see u soon babes!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:26:00 am

 
Blogger jmeei said...

I love you!

HUGS

Saturday, November 12, 2005 6:07:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home